This Hangout took place on June 29th, 2018.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to watch embedded video of the Hangout. ?
The panel included:
Dawn K. Smith, Centers for Disease Control, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
Dominika Seidman, Department of Ob/Gyn & Reproductive Sciences, UCSF
Leisha McKinley-Beach, U.S. Women & PrEP Working Group
Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar, HIVE
Here are some resources relating to this Hangout:
- Centers for Disease Control?s PrEP page – including guidelines for providers
- CROI 2018 session 86: By Race/Ethnicity, Blacks have Highest Number Needing PrEP in the United States, 2015
- Black AIDS Institute?s Black Women and PrEP Toolkit
- Black AIDS Institute
- Project Inform & HIVE?s Women, PrEP & Sexual Health video
- HIVE?s Family Planning Providers PrEP Toolkit
- HIVE?s PrEP for Women Resource page
- CDC?S Women & PrEP Discussion Series Summary
Have feedback? Fill out our 3-minute feedback form to help Hangouts get better and better!
Have questions or want to get in contact with one of panelists that participated in this Hangout? Email Yamini at: email@example.com
Join the online conversation! Follow @HIVE_Online on Twitter and use hashtag #WheresMyPrEP and #PrEP4Women