This Hangout took place on June 29th, 2018.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to watch embedded video of the Hangout.
The panel included:
Dawn K. Smith, Centers for Disease Control, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
Dominika Seidman, Department of Ob/Gyn & Reproductive Sciences, UCSF
Leisha McKinley-Beach, U.S. Women & PrEP Working Group
Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar, HIVE
Here are some resources relating to this Hangout:
- Centers for Disease Control’s PrEP page – including guidelines for providers: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html
- CROI 2018 session 86: By Race/Ethnicity, Blacks have Highest Number Needing PrEP in the United States, 2015
- Black AIDS Institute’s Black Women and PrEP Toolkit: https://blackaids.org/news-and-events/black-women-prep/
- Black AIDS Institute: www.blackaids.org
- Project Inform & HIVE’s Women, PrEP & Sexual Health video: https://vimeo.com/186448201
- HIVE’s Family Planning Providers PrEP Toolkit: https://hiveonline.org/prep4familyplanning/
- HIVE’s PrEP for Women Resource page: https://hiveonline.org/prep4women/
- CDC’S Women & PrEP Discussion Series Summary
Have feedback? Fill out our 3-minute feedback form to help Hangouts get better and better!
Have questions or want to get in contact with one of panelists that participated in this Hangout? Email Yamini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the online conversation! Follow @HIVE_Online on Twitter and use hashtag #WheresMyPrEP and #PrEP4Women