In March 2017, the 30 for 30 Campaign, CHANGE, Advocates for Youth, HIVEonline, and OWEL held a webinar examining how woman and girls across the age spectrum are affected by HIV. The webinar focusing on: younger women, the Affordable Care Act, and sex education; women of reproductive age and fertility desires; and women living with HIV who are aging. Go to 30for30campaign.org for more information!
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides
- Doctors Press F.D.A. to Let More Gay Men Donate Blood
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Work-from-home Mamas: Managing While Quarantined
- During the COVID-19 Crisis, Abortion Access Must be Considered “Essential”