In March 2017, the 30 for 30 Campaign, CHANGE, Advocates for Youth, HIVEonline, and OWEL held a webinar examining how woman and girls across the age spectrum are affected by HIV. The webinar focusing on: younger women, the Affordable Care Act, and sex education; women of reproductive age and fertility desires; and women living with HIV who are aging. Go to 30for30campaign.org for more information!
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides