Joey Shemuel, PrEP Coordinator and Peer Advocate at UCSF 360 Wellness Center, is interviewed by Sheldon Kilpack on what the 360 clinic is and what PrEP Navigators do.
“It’s not like in old movies where the doctor comes over and gives you something, it’s complicated [getting on PrEP]” -Joey Shemuel
Watch the video to find out the answers to these questions:
- What is UCSF 360 Wellness Center, and who is served there?
- How do patients get coverage for PrEP? (Good news! It’s easier than ever to get on PrEP!)
- What do PrEP Navigators do?
- What advice does Joey have for other PrEP Navigators?
- What dreams/plans does Joey have for PrEP in its future?