My husband, Deon, and I are a serodifferent couple, which means that one of us is living with HIV and the other isn’t… After my husband disclosed his status to me, I did some research to find out what my risk would be if we had condomless sex.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides