PrEP is a disruptive innovation in the HIV prevention dialogue, introducing choice and the possibility for shared decision-making. We have the opportunity to develop a prevention approach responsive to women?s reproductive and sexual preferences and values across a lifetime. Let?s take advantage of it.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity