Diggs became celibate about four years ago shortly after learning she had an undetectable viral load. She knows that because her load is suppressed the risk of transmission is negligible. But the ignorance and stigma she faces is not worth investing in dead-end hook ups when she wants a relationship, she said.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides