At my age today (62), I am not looking to become a statistic. So as I go forward in life, I am looking forward to PrEP keeping me HIV-negative. PrEP will become a part of my sexual encounter kit. I know that it will prevent me from contracting the virus. Usually, with age comes wisdom and I know, that at this time, prevention is better than a cure.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides