On November 3, 2016 in Oakland, California, HIVE was proud to collaborate with Magic Johnson Foundation for our 2016 Positive Connections Mixer. The eventwas held in honor of the 25th anniversary of Magic Johnson’s announcement to the world that he has HIV.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides