The high school students then decided that the educational policies of the Apartheid government weren’t acceptable to them. Violence and destruction ensued and many lives were lost, but it was one of the pivotal points that marked the end of the apartheid era in South Africa.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides