In order to stay at zero perinatal HIV transmissions, front line health workers must be empowered to screen people living with and affected by HIV for sexual partners and reproductive intentions. Reproductive intentions and HIV prevention go hand in hand.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity