After asking my provider why I have never been asked about my sexual history/practices, her response was mind blowing: “Well, we talked about birth control and the possibility of you having a baby three years ago…”
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity