Karishma recently left the Bay Area, her lifetime home, moving to DC with her partner. Karishma joined HIVE in 2015 after having already rocked it at San Francisco General Hospital since 2013. Karishma was not only the enthusiastic get-it-done-right, she-can-do-all-things-programmatic hub of HIVE activity, she was also a constant soulful and kind presence. She helped us stay organized, efficient, and connected with our hearts. Karishma is about doing right by the people and communities we serve and, as the only full-time staff member of HIVE, was the leadership love glue that kept us all together and aligned with our core values.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides