Former SFGH Foundation Board Member Amy Busch and her husband Kevin Cameron hosted a dance party fundraiser benefiting HIVE. An entire night celebrating our successes and honoring the expert, compassionate care provided since 1989 at HIVE clinic, while we listened to tunes from HowellDevine and took our beats to the street with silent disco. This event raised over $30,000 to close the gap in government funding supporting HIVE clinical care.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity