This inspirational session weaves together learnings from the day, touching on trauma-informed care, disclosure, criminalization, stigma, and resiliency. Using her expertise in organizational consulting, she charges attendees to make change from the seat they sit in.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity