As medical professionals, public health advocates and clinical researchers, we collectively are writing to urge the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as well as the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) to update the sperm donation guidelines for men who have sex with men.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides