Over the past few months, San Francisco based organizations HIVE (formerly BAPAC) and getSFcba, partnered with the National Clinical Training Center for Family Planning (NCTCFP) to help fill a gap – the slow uptake of PrEP among cis women in the United States.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides