Here?s the deal: One in five new HIV diagnoses in the U.S. are among cis women. Women of African descent make up about 64% of these new diagnoses while only accounting for 13% of the U.S. female population. Can PrEP prevent HIV among all women? Can PrEP reduce the grave racial/ethnic disparities seen in rates of HIV acquisition among Black women?
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity