After the three-day meeting, Mary Jo Hoyt, MSN, Principle Investigator at FXB Center, sent a letter to the Office of National AIDS Policy detailing the groups’ recommendations on revisions and updates to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides