My journey will begin starting next year, when I start the adoption process and actively trying to find a surrogate that is HIV positive. I don?t know where this journey will take me, and honestly I am still fearful, but I believe in facing fears head on and not cowering away from them.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides