On May 11, 2018, UC San Francisco (UCSF) awarded HIVE’S Director, Shannon Weber, with the 2018 Chancellor Award for Public Service. The award honors members of the University who have performed outstanding service to the community and those who have gone above and beyond in their work to improve UCSF. Shannon was the staff recipient, along with the faculty recipient Valerie Yerger and student recipient Kristin Cosner.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides