?Many times the patients that are most ?difficult? are those who?ve had sexual trauma. She isn?t hard, she?s had a hard life?the body of a survivor remembers those traumatic experiences…she knows that other providers have found her to be a hard patient, so if you change the way you see her, then maybe she?ll change the way she sees herself in that dynamic.?
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ?I Can?t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying?
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides