I asked him immediately if he was HIV negative, because otherwise I could always go to a hospital to get PEP [Post-Exposure Prophylaxis] before 72 hours passed. He reassured me that he tested negative five days ago, and I should not worry at all, because he always used condoms.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides