My name is Brianne “Brie like the cheese” Taylor and I am a mother of one and passionate about the health and wellbeing of pregnant mothers. I love supporting women in birth. I want to live in a world filled with equality and love, books that come bundled with extra dark chocolate, and a force field around my keyboard that repels trans fats and sticky-fingered toddlers. I am currently a Program Manager for University of California Preterm Birth Initiative and I have over 29 years of experience being a rock star Black woman. I am a mom who simply wants to affect change in our world.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity