Harm reduction describes a philosophy and approach that encompasses a wide range of policies that promote public health and well-being, while decreasing the negative consequences that can occur as a result of natural human behaviors?primarily those relating to sexual and substance use behaviors.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco BIPOC Family Justice Report
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity