It was a broiling hot day, unheard of in AIDS Walk history (usually it’s foggy or raining). We set out around 10:30am, with babies in strollers and dogs on leashes.
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ‘I Can’t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying’
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides