Listen to this amazing episode of Surrogacy Diva on BlogTalkRadio to learn about the roles of PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis), PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis), TasP (Treatment as Prevention), male and female condoms, and more from the Surrogacy Diva, Dawn Marmorstein, AIDS Foundation of Chicago‘s Jessica Terlikowski, and HIVE’s Shannon Weber and Caroline Watson. We discuss stigma, disclosure, relationships, and having babies, too!
Love HIVE? Sign up for our newsletter!
- Large Bay Area blood bank still turning away gay, bisexual men who meet US rules
- Women Of Color Speak Out Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
- ?I Can?t Focus on Abortion Access if My People Are Dying?
- The Asian American Reply to Pandemic-Era Racism Must Be Cross-Racial Solidarity
- Patient/Provider Dynamics: Experience from Both Sides