::Hangouts with HIVE::
Reproductive Health for Men Living with HIV
This Hangout took place on June 13th, 2017.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to watch embedded video of the Hangout.
The panel included:
Brent Sugimoto, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland
Pete Devine, SF
Guy Vandenberg, Ward 86, SF
Rana Chakaraborty, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta
Shannon Weber, HIVE / PleasePrEPMe.org, SF
Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar
Have feedback? Fill out our 3-minute feedback form to help Hangouts get better and better!
Here is a list of resources for further information relating to this Hangout:
Tools from HIVE:
Check out HIVE’s HIV+ Men’s Webpage: https://www.hiveonline.org/for-you/hiv-men/
- PRO Men Video Series:
- #HIVLoveWins series:
- Blogs: https://www.hiveonline.org/hive-blog/
- Consultation: You can contact us by phone (415-206-8919) or email (email@example.com) for consultations on specific cases.
- Assisted Reproduction
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART): www.sart.org
- Family Planning
- Resources for LGBTQ families
- Our Family Coalition for SF Bay Area LGBTQ parents and families: www.ourfamily.org
- COLAGE organization for people with LGBTQ parents: www.colage.org
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health: www.transhealth.ucsf.edu
Have questions or want to get in contact with one of the panelists that participated in this Hangout? Email Yamini at firstname.lastname@example.org