This Hangout took place on June 13th, 2017.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to watch embedded video of the Hangout.
The panel included:
Brent Sugimoto, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland
Pete Devine, SF
Guy Vandenberg, Ward 86, SF
Rana Chakaraborty, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta
Shannon Weber, HIVE / PleasePrEPMe.org, SF
Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar
Have feedback? Fill out our 3-minute feedback form to help Hangouts get better and better!
Here is a list of resources for further information relating to this Hangout:
Tools from HIVE:
Check out HIVE’s HIV+ Men’s Webpage: https://www.hiveonline.org/for-you/hiv-men/
- PRO Men Video Series:
- #HIVLoveWins series:
- Blogs: https://www.hiveonline.org/hive-blog/
- Consultation: You can contact us by phone (628-206-8919) or email (email@example.com) for consultations on specific cases.
- Assisted Reproduction
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART): www.sart.org
- Family Planning
- Resources for LGBTQ families
- Our Family Coalition for SF Bay Area LGBTQ parents and families: www.ourfamily.org
- COLAGE organization for people with LGBTQ parents: www.colage.org
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health: www.transhealth.ucsf.edu
Have questions or want to get in contact with one of the panelists that participated in this Hangout? Email Yamini at firstname.lastname@example.org