This Hangout took place on October 31, 2016 from 9-10AM PT/ 12?1PM ET.
- Abigail Caldwell, Planned Parenthood Southern New England
- Alissa Perrucci, ZSFG Women’s Option Center
- Brenda Wolfe, Planned Parenthood of Illinois
- Chelsea Iwamoto, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Lisa Stern, Planned Parenthood Nor-Cal
- Nika Seidman, SF New Generation Health Center
- Shannon Weber, HIVE
Have feedback? Fill out our 3-minute feedback form to help Hangouts get better and better!
Here is a list of resources put together by the panelists for further information and tools:
HIVE?s Collection of Resources webpage on PrEP for Women
Tools for your patients:
- HIVE?s Is PrEP Right for Me?
- HIVE Blog: Share Your Story Campaign
Capacity Building Assistance:
- Provider Network
- Pacific AETC: for those in California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawai’i and the Six U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Jurisdictions
Tools for Clinicians:
- Integrating PrEP for HIV Prevention into Women?s Health Care, a 4-page tool
Need more info? Email Yamini at email@example.com
Join the online conversation! Follow @HIVE_Online on Twitter and hashtag #WheresMyPrEP
Yay, I am so excit’d and looking forward to this!
Great presentation, thank you to all the panelists.
I was wondering if you’d able to put me in contact with Lisa Stern. I am interested to see if I can access the training materials she described during her presentation.