::Hangouts with HIVE:: Making PrEP work for Youth: Strategies from Birmingham, New York, Oakland, Philadelphia and San Francisco
We really enjoyed the conversation and hope to have many more like it!
*Have thoughts/ideas/feedback about our Hangouts?*
Help us by filling out this short survey.
Also, here is a list of resources mentioned in this Hangout:
- Many resources via: hiveonline.org
- National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day’s Bill of Rights
- PrEP Access Guide by Caitlin Conyngham and Cassie Warren
- More on Philadelphia FIGHT’s PrEP Program and urine assay
- Location responsive, searchable CA PrEP Providers’ Directory: pleaseprepme.org
- Interested in PrEP for youth? Join the Google group of Youth PrEP Access Advocates nationwide: YouthAccesstoPrEP_AdvocatesGroup@googlegroups.com
Check out Making PrEP Possible for Youth for more #PrEP4Youth strategies for success.
Our panelists have graciously offered their contact information for individuals/programs interested in scaling these efforts nationwide.
- Adam Leonard, SFDPH email@example.com
- Brian Ragas, CRUSH Oakland RagasB@sutterhealth.org
- Caitlin Conyngham, Philadelphia FIGHT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kachina Kudroff, UA Birmingham email@example.com
- Uri Belkind, Callen-Lorde NYC firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your support!