This Hangout took place on July 31st, 2018.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to watch embedded video of the Hangout. ?
Our panelists included:
– Endria Richardson, Essie Justice Group
– Nikole Trainor, San Francisco Department of Public Health
– Megan Comfort, Research Triangle Institute International
Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar
Here are some resources relating to this Hangout:
- Reports and data from the Sentencing Project:
- Essie Justice Group?s 2018 Report ?Because She?s Powerful: The Political Isolation and Resistance of Women with Incarcerated Loved Ones?
- Research summary from RTI international:
Have feedback? Fill out our 2-minute feedback form to help us improve the Hangout experience!
Have questions or want to get in contact with one of panelists that participated in this Hangout? Email Yamini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the online conversation!
Follow @HIVE_Online on Twitter and use hashtag #BeyondCompassion and #HangoutsWithHIVE